Sunday, October 20, 2013

Free from China - Well Not Really

So I managed to get out of China for a bit.  China is a wonderful country and is a very interesting place to live.  In fact, I think it has replaced Egypt as my favorite country to visit or live in.  However, there is a problem with living in China, China has an ongoing war with all things google.  As such, blogger is not very easily accessed inside China, thus the blog hiatus.

While I am out from behind the great firewall I will be updating the blog on all things I have done while in China and around and about Asia.  I managed to take some wonderful pictures and have a fun and exciting time.  I lost a few traveling companions along the way, but I will be catching up with the best of them soon.  Also, I managed to destroy a SD card with some of the best pictures of the journey.  Of course it wasn't backed up.  So it reminded me that I needed to start putting some of my favorites that I did keep on the web.

Anyway - it looks like I will be heading back to China soon anyway.  Business before pleasure.  Have some things to take care of before I can move on to more exciting locals, like Nepal and India.  But in the meantime, I will  be updating the blog with my travels to Beijing, Zhaoqing, Hong Kong, Bali, and a train journey I am planning from Saigon (Ho Chi Min City), Vietnam to Yunnan, China and further through to Hong Kong.  That should be quite the adventure, and should put my 10 words of Mandarin to the test...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

WordPress plugin