Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paris: duck, duck, goose!

In Paris it seems as if butter makes everything better.  Butter, duck fat, more butter, goose fat, creme fraiche and did I mention butter? Croissants that melt in your mouth, foie gras that makes you shed a little tear as it hits the back of your tongue, duck confit that falls off the bone and begs you to eat it. If I didn't have to walk up 4 flights of stairs each time I come and go from the flat, as well as walking to and fro while riding public transportation everyday; I would have gained at least 20 pounds this last month.

Salade du Perigord



Confit de Canard


Foie Gras 


1 comment:

  1. Cory, with mom posting this one, I couldn't help but think of your eating dilema there in the ABQ.

    ReplyDelete

Cincopa Gallery

WordPress plugin